Dyno Day

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tentatively set June 23 as a dyno day. It will be at Advanced Chassis Dyno in Troy. That is the same place we dynoed at the past several years so if you have a baseline on file you can see how things have changed.

I will be confirming this later this week and getting a flyer out so stay tuned.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is time to get our bench racing into full gear and come to compare HORSEPOWER Numbers. MCVO will be sponsoring a dynamometer day at Advanced Chassis Dyno on June 23. All attendees will have the opportunity to have their car tested on a DynoJet chassis dynamometer. You will receive a printed output showing your torque and horsepower for 3 runs. In addition you will receive an electronic file that you can run on your home PC using DynoJet software. This allows you to compare current versus previous dyno runs to see how your car has responded to modifications. Note this is the same dyno that we used for club dyno days in the past. Your previous data should still be available.

Refreshments and Lunch will be provided

Advanced Chassis Dynamometer
1800 Austin Dr
Troy, MI 48083
(248) 689-1542

Date: Saturday, June 23
Time: 9:00
Cost $50.00 (note normal cost for 3 runs is $75.00)

See MCVO event calendar for more details at www.MCVO.net

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if we wanted to get few more runs in and do some tuning? Should I show up later so I don't hold up other people?

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing I checked back and read the fine print..there seems to be 2 Advanced Chassis Dynos in that area.

Is this Dyno Day still a GO?

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. It is ON! The more the merrier.

It will be good to get a check because my power felt down at the track. May just have been heat soak though. Straight line speeds were down about 5 mph versus last year. I was more cautious regarding braking and reving this year though. Nothing like ABS failure and low oil pressures to make you conservative.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I think the other advanced chassis dyno is their old location. They moved a few years back.

GTSR13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
any idea how long u guys will be there? i won't be able to make it until around 1pm.

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1:00 is fine. I expect until the early afternoon or maybe late afternoon.