Eaton, Colorado Cruise Nights car show

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a small show, in a small town, with many different makes and models on display. Anyone interested is welcome to attend. The show is in Eaton, Colorado. It's a small, monthly show to help business for a local restaurant. Only one Viper made an appearance last year (thank you Detlef) but I would like to see more of you guys this year. All makes and models of old cars, sports cars, and show cars are welcome. Registration can be done whenever you arrive, and door prizes are given out to random entrants at the end of the show each month.
The show this month is on the 21st, at 5 pm until dark. It happens again on the third Thursday of every month until October.
The show is held at the A&W restaurant in Eaton, the address is 680 Oak Ave. If you are interested in attending, and need directions, send me an e-mail and I will get back to you ASAP. I hope to see a few of you this Thursday!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested for August? Show is in the same place, at the same time, let me know if you'll be showing up!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte