ENNIS TX. FASTEST TEXAS VETTE STREET CAR SHOOTOUT,NOVEMBER 3 SATURDAY 800 AM TO 2 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OKAY GUYS HERES THE SCOOP, MY GOOD FRIEND S.W. AKA THE MAN,THE SHIEK WITH HIS MTI NITROUS BREATHING CORVETTE BEAST, FIRST CORVETTE 6 SPEED IN THE 9 S WILL BE DEFENDING HIS CROWN AND TITLE AGAINST THE FT. WORTH TX GOOD OLE BOYS ,SAME ONES IN THE ORIGINAL BLUES BROTHERS MOVIE RUNNING A 427 TT AUTO CORVETTE LPE PIG FARMERS SPECIAL.THE LPE TT 427 IS DRIVEN BY GENERAL LEE A TRUE SON OF THE SOUTH WITH HIS SIDE KICK RITCHE THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE GROUP ALSO IN THE GOOD OLE BOYS GANG IS A MEMBER CALLED BUBBA CHANG THE BACK UP SPOKESMAN .THE HOUSTON VIPER POSSE WILL BE THERE MONITORING THE ACTION.THIS IS A MUST SEE FOR ALL DRAG RACERS IN THE VIPER BROTHERHOOD.DONT MISS THIS ONE.BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!CAPS KOERNER

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This won looks like trouble....can't wait, I will be taking my own ride however...I could not imagine what it would be like to be in that Yukon with all those ego's
laugh.gif
(Norm, looking forward to the Chinese Hillbilly action.)
I really do need to start on my "The Adventures of the Houston Viper Club" Book.....this would also make a nice made for TV drama!

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will switch eventually, I just need as nice a pic! I really like the overall composition of the old avatar and haven't got a suitable replacement as yet.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS