Euroteck Drilled/Slotted Rotors..1 set left at Group Buy Price

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We once started a group buy a while ago and it kinda fell apart, so all who were interested contacted me and we did special group buy pricing for them on their sets at $1,450. I have one drilled/slotted set left over that somone backed out on that i will do still for that price, shipping is normally $70 but i will ship it for free as long as you are in the US. Another batch of our drilled/slotted and slotted are being made as we speak and will be done in 2 and a half weeks.

I can only honor this price until the other batch is ready, then price goes back up to the $1,725 retail.

here is a picture. also a picture of the same setup on my car. Keep in mind these are BRAND NEW never used or installed.

Call or email me 1-866-950-7779 or [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... Dan at Viper Specialty emailed me to let me know mine are shipping like maybe this week. Those (4) SRT fronts. Soooooooooooooo, take me off that wannabe list from before!

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... Dan at Viper Specialty emailed me to let me know mine are shipping like maybe this week. Those (4) SRT fronts. Soooooooooooooo, take me off that wannabe list from before!
Hey Dave, yeah I have a feeling those were for you:D We normally as you know don't do all fronts, but I said what the hell this time! Glad you will finally be getting a set.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave, yeah I have a feeling those were for you:D We normally as you know don't do all fronts, but I said what the hell this time! Glad you will finally be getting a set.

Gen 2 conversion using Big Brakes brackets. Dave sez ya gotta have front rotors on all four corners. The other Dave...

So thanks for fixing me up with the less than routine set. I'm gonna take the car to Need1 and have him do some professional camera work when I get all of the work finished. I will be pointing to the wheel wells quite a bit as he lines up shots.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2 conversion using Big Brakes brackets. Dave sez ya gotta have front rotors on all four corners. The other Dave...

So thanks for fixing me up with the less than routine set. I'm gonna take the car to Need1 and have him do some professional camera work when I get all of the work finished. I will be pointing to the wheel wells quite a bit as he lines up shots.

No problem buddy. Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte