extrude hone

Reaction score
Extrude hone value for hp is likely difficult to give a number but it improves the flow of fuel to the engine. I am sure someone (like Extrude Hone) has the flow before and after numbers. Those I know that have gone through this process have other work done like 1.7 T&D's, headers, more cam lift, head work, etc at the same time.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys:

dan Cragin can tell you these numbers. If I remember corectly, that extrude honing your intakes won't yield much unless you engine is pretty seriously built out (especially for the money). dan recommended that I save my money for other things.

Call dan on the Viper Hotline. Good luck.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Roy,

I have no personal experience on having Viper intakes extrude honed, but have some other info for you. Though you think you might do better by dealing with Extrude Hone directly, eliminating the middle man (to save money I assume), you can actually save money by dealing with the "right" middleman. Shops / dealers get a lower rate because of the volume we deal in and the fact that they want our business. We ,Roe Racing, can deal with them and save you at least $50 to $60.

Let me know if we can help and I'll get you a firm quote,