Fall cruise on the Colonial Parkway

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who can make a cruise this Saturday, November 17, on the Historic Colonial Parkway. The scenic drive along the rivers, York and James, is incredible, as well as the fall colors through the woods. I have attached a copy of an E-Mail I sent to local club members. We will meet in the parking lot at Yorktown. I believe this is only about an hour for you guys in Richmond, Petersburg, and Fredericksburg. Please either PM me or reply to this so I can get a head count. Thanks!
Copy of E-Mail:

Hey guys, is anyone up for a cruise on the Colonial Parkway next Saturday. We will meet up at the beginning of the parkway in the parking lot at the Yorktown visitors center at 1PM. We will leave the center at 1:30 and cruise the parkway to the Colonial Williamsburg visitors center, probably arriving by 2 or 2:30 depending on scenic stops we make (for pics). We can either eat lunch there or when we arrive at the end of the PArkway at Jamestown around 3:30. After Jamestown, we will have to backtrack to the interstate anyway, so that could be a good time to get some food. This would leave plenty of time to get home by dark. The weeks weather for Saturday is dry and partly cloudy, high in the 50's.
Please RSVP me so, I can get an idea of how many. Diane and I are for sure going, even if we are the lone Viper reps!
Here are some links for those who might not know much about this drive.
Colonial Parkway
Colonial National Historical Park (U.S. National Park Service)
Colonial Parkway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm on the NOVA cruise this weekend. But I grew up in Hampton and am always looking for an excuse to get back down there. Please put me on your distro list for future events and maybe I'll see you on your first spring run.