For Sale - CCW 505a Chrome 19"

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selling a set of CCW 505a 19x10 & 19x13 Chrome done by CalChrome. I bought these wheels brand new through Roe Racing (who bought them from CCW for me during my engine build) in Dec 2005. Used for about 4500 miles. My GTS now has 12,000 miles. I bought it with 4400 miles on it. I bought a set of Forgeline's a few months back and have been hanging onto the CCW's trying to decide whether or not to keep them. I am ready to part with them now. I have a set of plain chrome center caps as well. If there is any serious interest please email me with any questions. I am thinking "$3k shipped" anywhere in the 48 states. [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

http://rides.webshots.com/album/556822793zODpRe?vhost=rides

Jason

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

8683DSC06942.JPG

There are larger versions in my gallery if you would like to view them.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/24538

I cannot say anything about 19" wheels on a lowered Viper. Mine is stock ride height and I have zero problems of course... perhaps someone with a lowered Viper could chime in or maybe do a search for that setup.

As for the job on the chrome it is 100% perfect and they shine up VERY nicely!!! The only reason I took them off is to go with a set of painted Forgeline's with a Chrome Lip. I think they look better on my Sapphire Blue GTS.

I will get them on the VCA Classifieds sometime this weekend... thank you!

Jason

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jason,
Nice wheels!!!! Awesome center caps too!

I'm in the same boat as you. I love my CCW505's.....but they are stacked up in the garage right now. I've been cruising around on my track wheels which have anthracite centers and I think it looks so much better.

Take care !

Lance

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jason,
Nice wheels!!!! Awesome center caps too!

I'm in the same boat as you. I love my CCW505's.....but they are stacked up in the garage right now. I've been cruising around on my track wheels which have anthracite centers and I think it looks so much better.

Take care !

Lance

Hi Lance,
To bad they are not 18's, I would trade you or sell my HRE's they are 18-19's Love the steam rollers in back but not many choices for other size tires.

Take care and have a good Memorial Day My little brother..

viperbrouwer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viprvenm.....can you give me a call sometime at 1-403-209-6901 to discuss? I also replied to your classified but am not sure the e-amil went through.

thx

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viprvenm.....can you give me a call sometime at 1-403-209-6901 to discuss? I also replied to your classified but am not sure the e-amil went through.

thx

I can certainly do that. I am on a graveyard schedule so it may be late afternoon/evening Tuesday when I call you. I am on Pacific Time. Thanks... talk to you soon.

Jason

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these wheels still available? Would it be possible for the buyer to arrange overseas shipping?

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels are available and if you would like to arrange the shipping I certainly don't mind. All shipping charges would be yours, of course. Let me know if you decide you would like to purchase them.

Jason

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am home now if you want to call.....1-403-257-1568
rick

Rick,

I apologize for not calling today. I simply forgot. A friend of mine in town called and was having an exhaust system put on his SRT/10. I got up today and immediately left the house. I left your number on my desk and after that did not think of it again. I will call you tomorrow. Again I apologize.

Jason

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do... the buyer is sending a check so it will be a few days. I will let you know for sure soon. Thanks!

Jason

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang