Found a SMS Viper again.....

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does this mean?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Dieser Artikel ist möglicherweise nicht an Ihren Standort lieferbar! [/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Der Verkäufer hat diesen nicht als mögliche Lieferungsregion angegeben. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Verkäufer zunächst, um sicherzustellen, dass er den Artikel an Ihren Standort liefern kann.

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sold indeed to a Belgium guy..... active on this forum too.

Jerry,
The line you posted sais something like....
It might be possible the seller will not send to your location. (The add usually states the countries it can be sent to. If you are in a different country it's better to ask first and then to place a bid.

Or.....
Shoot me an email, so you can make a bidding and use my adress to be posted to. For me it's no problem to send it worldwide.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sold indeed to a Belgium guy..... active on this forum too.

Jerry,
The line you posted sais something like....
It might be possible the seller will not send to your location. (The add usually states the countries it can be sent to. If you are in a different country it's better to ask first and then to place a bid.

Or.....
Shoot me an email, so you can make a bidding and use my adress to be posted to. For me it's no problem to send it worldwide.

I did place a bid. Can you see if it is accepted or rejected? Thanks

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow is allready sold.....

So, hopefully you'll get the orange one.
If anyone here ever has a sendingproblem. Please contact me, I live in Europe and can send everywhere in the world!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4