FS: 2013 Stryker Red Viper GTS - Pristine Condition - Min Price: $135K

Snakize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this car, but my business responsibilities have been keeping me excessively busy. Between that and the short 'season' I just don't have the time to drive my Viper as often as I did before and it feels wrong just letting it sit in the garage. This car wants to be on the road!

I'm considering offers starting at $135K for a pristine condition 2013 Stryker Red GTS, and I am ignoring any that are below that. If you think that's too high for a stryker red, you don't deserve the car. :)

Under 4K miles on odo and I am the original owner. I have the title free and clear. Transaction will be quick and easy.

Car has everything sans optional carbon accessories. The interior is red leather with red belts, upgraded stereo option, track pack, hyperblack wheels. It looks awesome inside and out.

Zero issues with the paint or the car itself. Never raced/tracked...and with a Stryker red paint finish you will probably not want to unless you get some kind of paint protector applied.

The car is garaged when not being driven, has never been in the rain and has always been washed using a hose-less method - this is why it's literally in factory-fresh condition.

You WILL NOT find a better pre-owned stryker red GTS than this one anywhere, believe me.

Located near Philadelphia in PA. Private message me if you are interested and I can send a few pics to your email.

Serious inquiries only - we can arrange a time to meet if you want to buy. No browsers, dreamers, or tire-kickers! You either have the money and are ready to buy or you don't!

This is a great opportunity for a lucky someone to own a Gen 5 with what is indisputably the most beautiful color ever applied to a car, right in time for spring/summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: FS: 2013 Stryker Red Viper GTS - Pristine Condition - Min Price: $125K

your ad states $135k in classifieds:dunno:

OP
OP
S

Snakize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: FS: 2013 Stryker Red Viper GTS - Pristine Condition - Min Price: $125K

Sorry, just noticed that. The $135K price in the ad is accurate.

This post here was allowed as a courtesy; but I cannot edit it.

OP
OP
S

Snakize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Increasing ask price to $150,000 effective 05/24/2016

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Increasing ask price to $150,000 effective 05/24/2016

That should move it. It would be a tough decision whether to order a full blown brand new 2016 ACR-E for less money or your car.

OP
OP
S

Snakize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That should move it. It would be a tough decision whether to order a full blown brand new 2016 ACR-E for less money or your car.

It depends what is more important to you:

Stryker Red GTS:
- Best looking viper ever because Stryker Red
- SRT Viper not Dodge Viper :D
- Super-exclusive, moreso than many exotics
- Owned by celebrities
- You'll be the only one with one in the state 99% of the time
- Far more comfortable for the street than an ACR and while being nearly as capable on the track
- Likely to appreciate after 2017
- May skyrocket in value if Viper comes back as some eco-hybrid or V8

ACR:
- Best on the track potential
- Tolerable on the street (comfort-wise)
- Guaranteed to depreciate as quickly as its lap times because we all know that an ACR was raced hard

You're looking at six-figure toys - price is the last thing you consider. What you consider first is what you want, because you deserve it!

That, plus my car is in such perfect condition it's basically like buying a brand new stryker red.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're looking at six-figure toys - price is the last thing you consider. What you consider first is what you want, because you deserve it!

That, plus my car is in such perfect condition it's basically like buying a brand new stryker red.

I agree with the seller here. He has a specific type buyer that he is marketing to and they are certainly out there; just, not as easy to find as a bottom feeder like myself, who counts his pennies, LOL !

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Being that there is only 41 2013's, they are going to be hard to get. I just don't see that price til end of production {2017MY}. Hope I'm wrong

OP
OP
S

Snakize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the seller here. He has a specific type buyer that he is marketing to and they are certainly out there; just, not as easy to find as a bottom feeder like myself, who counts his pennies, LOL !

Exactly! :)

Being that there is only 41 2013's, they are going to be hard to get. I just don't see that price til end of production {2017MY}. Hope I'm wrong

Worth noting that stryker red vipers ended production in 2014 with no possibility of paying any amount of money to get a new one in the present.

You definitely have an interested buyer.

And who would that be?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Worth noting that stryker red vipers ended production in 2014 with no possibility of paying any amount of money to get a new one in the present.

Agreed on no more Stryker Reds. I'm considering the buyer not the rarity of the car. At the asking price the buyer pool is extremely small and buyers can talk themselves out of their dream car for some pretty small reasons. At some point, those small reasons just fade away

GLWTS

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What am I missing? Was the Stryker Red an option that put the MSRP over $150k?

Is this a legit ad? The guy raised his price after it being on the market? I'm looking for the next car and I guess I just don't know enough about the new models yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper