[FS] HELLA 12000K Intense Purple HID Kit for SALE! NICE & Low Price!!

GRocks10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have for sale my 9007 HELLA 12000K HID Conversion Kit with HELLA Ballasts ( only used for 3 months ). This kit is simple to install ( but I would recommend you get professional installation as I had done with this kit when it was installed and when I had it uninstalled ). It will come along with everything I received when I had purchased it Brand NEW.. ( ie: the original box, installation manual, the hid kit, etc.. everything to install it ). The kit gives you that same look you see on the Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Audi, BMW, except in my opinion; this kit is even BETTER!! It will give a real nice intense purple output.

This has ALWAYS been the ultimate mod I've always wanted to do to my car and I will be honest... I DON'T want to sell it!! I am going to though as I need the money for educational purposes ( planning to go into Real Estate school and need this money to help pay for my course. ) so its for sale. I will tell you Right now that this KIT is awesome and you will LOVE IT!! The kit has only been used for 3 months, only during night driving. I would say about 60 hours have been used.

Features:

World Renowned HELLA Ballasts

Longer Life (2500+ hrs vs. 400hrs)

Clear HELLA Approved 12000K True Color Bulbs

Easy Plug-N-Play Installation

No Wiring Cutting or Gluing Necessary!

BULBS:

HELLA Approved Mecca Tune Xenon Bulbs

Clear Bulb that emits only true colors (Beware of cheap painted bulbs with artificial color)

12000K Blackbody Temperature

I'm looking to get $350 Shipped via FedEx Ground With tracking number included ( insurance not included but highly recommended, $5.00 extra ). Everything works excellent, this is a GREAT deal and its near new. All sales are final, sold as-is. I know you will love this kit. I get compliments all the time but I need to sell it.. I plan to buy another again in the future, thats how much I love these kits.

For payment, I will accept money order, cashiers check, western union bidpay ( its a money order service where you can pay using your credit card and bidpay will send me a money order on your behalf, they do charge a fee for using the service ), cash ( at your own risk and this is NOT recommended! ), and I can also accept PayPal from a confirmed address but only from your paypal balance as I have a personal account and can't accept credit cards on that type of account. Just incase, so you know you're dealing with a REAL seller who WILL come through on the deal. I have an eBay account with a PERFECT 100 % Positive feedback record. Feel free to PM me for my eBay username.

Ok, now.. ready for the pics? Below are pics of the kit without being installed and then an ACTUAL pic of MY CAR with them on!! The pics DON'T do justice! You gotta see it in person to truly enjoy the kit. Also, if you live close by You can also come pick up the kit at no extra charge and I'll take off an extra $10 bucks!

You must be registered for see images

Feel free to post here, PM, or IM me on AIM.. My SN is: GRocks10. Remember, $350 shipped is the price which is alot cheaper than what I paid and you're gonna get yourself a near new kit!!

Thanks everyone!!

Regards,
Gabriel

P.S.,

Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong forum. Please move it to the proper forum if you like. Thank you!

OP
OP
G

GRocks10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really a Great deal everyone! Buy it as a gift for yourself or give it to someone. This really is a great hid kit that will let you see a whole lot better at night plus you'll get that intense purple output that looks just amazing. You need to see how this looks in person to truly enjoy it. :) Please PM me or reply here if interested. I can accept many forms of payment and I also have referrences that I'm an excellent seller.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke to a friend who is a Hella distributor and he confirmed that Hella does NOT make an HID upgrade for Vipers.

Here is Hella's explanation:

Due to new DOT investigations on aftermarket HID kits, many manufacturers and importers of HID systems are no longer offering their HID products to retail establishments.
The US Dept. of Transportation is in the process of investigating these kits for 'safety purposes', (NHTSA Docket 8885?), may attempt to outlaw aftermarket HID kits, and may even attempt to ban OEM HID systems. While conducting their investigation, the DOT has asked a handful of large importers and manufacturers to stop selling their HID kits. We received our notification last August.
No matter what a retailer tells you, no current retro-fit "kit" is legal for use on the street.

Caveat Emptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper