Fuel Door Black Out Options

Arvin03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I am a new owner of a 2013 Viper SRT in Adrenaline Red. I was just wondering what if any are there options of blacking out the fuel door.

Any help with instructions on how to remove it would be great too :)

TA Hawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing the door is easy . In a nut shell remove the rear tire and fender liner. Remove the 4 nuts holding the cap cover from the fender. Loosen up the hose clamp and separate it from the fuel neck. You do not need to clip the ground wire. I believe mine unbolted. It is a specific process in coating these that avoids melting some component in the hinge area. Here are a couple pics of mine.

Attachments

• P1013427.JPG
    P1013427.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

TA Hawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not sure why this web site does this foolish block out of the letters. PM me and I can send you an email with the info

Good Luck

Dennis

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So let’s be clear. We are foolish for not being the discussion location for a location people have been locked out of by people that want nothing to do with you.

TA Hawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m trying to help a member trying to get information about his car. There is no profit in reading the information on either site so why are you so offended by it? No wonder there is not a lot of information or interaction on this site. Since you want nothing to do with me I will stop trying to provide information to the other members

Regards

Dennis

Last edited:

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not offended, just asking

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arvin03

Arvin03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing the door is easy . In a nut shell remove the rear tire and fender liner. Remove the 4 nuts holding the cap cover from the fender. Loosen up the hose clamp and separate it from the fuel neck. You do not need to clip the ground wire. I believe mine unbolted. It is a specific process in coating these that avoids melting some component in the hinge area. Here are a couple pics of mine.
You are awesome thank you TA Hawk!