Future Viper owner in Queue! Now the wait...

BrassMonkeys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Bill over at Woodhouse, I am now in queue for a 2017 Viper ACR-E! I really like how Dodge did the 1 of 1 build your own setup, although their website could have been done a tad better. For example, when selecting the ACR package and selecting a more comfortable interior choice - I had lost the brembo ceramic brakes. Further, there was no way to add it back into the package.

When all said and done, the final sticker price made me wince a few times. More-so if I would have been a "smart" buyer and picked one up used, saving $50k. Yet, I couldn't find one with all the features the way I wanted it. My purpose for the car isn't to track it, although I wanted all of the ACR features. Yet, I wanted the nice upgraded leather interior (wall to wall), more than just the three speakers that the ACR interior provides, and power seats! Doing so, really pushes the price upwards.

Anyhow, the car should end up being a nice Christmas gift with the 5.5 month wait.

Here is to me hoping for a no-snow Kansas City winter!

Thanks,
Mike

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! :)

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Bill over at Woodhouse, I am now in queue for a 2017 Viper ACR-E! I really like how Dodge did the 1 of 1 build your own setup, although their website could have been done a tad better. For example, when selecting the ACR package and selecting a more comfortable interior choice - I had lost the brembo ceramic brakes. Further, there was no way to add it back into the package.

When all said and done, the final sticker price made me wince a few times. More-so if I would have been a "smart" buyer and picked one up used, saving $50k. Yet, I couldn't find one with all the features the way I wanted it. My purpose for the car isn't to track it, although I wanted all of the ACR features. Yet, I wanted the nice upgraded leather interior (wall to wall), more than just the three speakers that the ACR interior provides, and power seats! Doing so, really pushes the price upwards.

Anyhow, the car should end up being a nice Christmas gift with the 5.5 month wait.

Here is to me hoping for a no-snow Kansas City winter!

Thanks,
Mike

Mike....if you get a better interior you could not get the ceramic brakes? If you pick the ACR interior the ceramic brakes come "free" but are optional if you pick an upgrade interior. I have been on the One of One web site and built what I hope to order. The Viper I am looking to buy would be an ACR with the GTS Interior Package.
According to the web site you can add the ceramic brakes back in and costs about $8300? You cannot do this now?

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful! Bill is an awesome guy. You couldn't be in better hands. The waiting on the 1 of 1 program is helped by the pics and info they send you along the process. Post pics when you take delivery
:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave