Ga VCA Xmas Party , All invited @ Andrettis speed lab

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ga. Viper Club Xmas party for 2002 is once again at Andretti Speed Lab. We had a great time last year & this year should be even better.
Please Pass this email to your friends.

When:12/14/2002 @ 12:30

Where: Andretti Speed Lab

How much : $26 (with the club matching$$ if you bring an un opened toy for donation to toys for tots ) includes lunch & go carts

Directions: www.AndrettiSpeedLab.com
Address:
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
770-992-5688

Directions:
From downtown Atlanta, take 75/85 North to 85 North to 400 North to Exit 8 toward Roswell. Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles, turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (Hwy 9). 1 block on left.

We would like a head count so if you think you would like to attend, let me know via e mail.

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete,

I'm in and ready to give you a first hand look at the wall. Thats the plan and i am sticking to it. Oh and the 14th is the day my friend. so dont try to use the "not today my racing bud". see ya at the speed lab.

ryan

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation Pete. My son and I plan to be there. Do they have a bumping rule--- hope not. He's seventeen and has been thrown off more go kart tracks than I've been on! It'll be fun, watching us trying to catch a 135 pounder in a kart. See ya there.

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The do but last year I gave the kid running the track a viper ride & he gave us the run of the place.