Gen 1 Exhaust

Bob Saccone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just ordered a complete exhaust (headers, sidepipes, hi flow cats) from Belanger. I've always done my own car work, but not so much since retired (aka lazy).
I think I'd like to tackle the install, but I don't want to get in over my head. I would appreciate any feedback/ advice on what it takes. Thanks.

Ronald kuehnle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had my 2001 RT 10 installed with the Belanger exhaust and I can tell you that you will be amazed at the sound that it produces. I took mine to a shop that does all my work and I am glad that I did. The original bolts get rusty over time and we had to drill one out. They put it on a lift to do the work which is a must. I am retired also and used to do my own work but now I just pay to have it done. I miss working on cars but have gotten to the age where it is not practical. I would recommend you find a good shop to do the install. It took about 9 hours to remove and install the system and I did not get the headers. Good luck with your car and I guarantee you will be very pleased with the results