Gen 5 Track Pack - GREAT deal! $71k

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trading my car for a leftover GTS. Willing to sell for $71k based on trade value. Hate to sell so low but happy w/ new car deal. No credit in Michigan for trade in so I pay the full sales tax. Would prefer to sell to a VCA member of Viper owner, as opposed to giveaway to dealer at this price... I really think this is a GREAT deal for someone.....

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trading my car for a leftover GTS. Willing to sell for $71k based on trade value. Hate to sell so low but happy w/ new car deal. No credit in Michigan for trade in so I pay the full sales tax. Would prefer to sell to a VCA member of Viper owner, as opposed to giveaway to dealer at this price... I really think this is a GREAT deal for someone.....

$59,999 and you will find a buyer. the sooner the better as the price will fall below this. just saying :dunno: winter is here and its early winter, sell it while you can at this price as it will drop.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the car is sold. i am sure for more than the unwanted price too.

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Correct, car is sold to a popular forum member based on today's post. Glad the car will be going into good hands tomorrow. Thanks to VCA for a great site/forum/exchange of info members for Viper owners and enthusiasts. Thank you Dodge and SRT for building these incredible cars..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen