General meeting, May 31st

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We have a meet and greet ay the Outback Steakhouse in Lakeland on May 31st. Lunch will be at 12. Hope to see you all..

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone heading over from Orlando? Caravan???

I will be going Matt and a caravan would be fun. Last year Bobby and I met at the gas station (BP or Hess) in front of the entrance to Champions Gate right off I-4 (Osceola Polk Line Road). Let me know what you think.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be going Matt and a caravan would be fun. Last year Bobby and I met at the gas station (BP or Hess) in front of the entrance to Champions Gate right off I-4 (Osceola Polk Line Road). Let me know what you think.

I know exaclty where that is, good spot. I talked to Bobby and if he gets his car tuned he siad he's gonna come as well.

Last edited:

JayW1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess around 10:30 as John put 11:00 as the meeting time and noon for lunch. That should put us there a little early and give us plenty of time to socialize and check out the other cars.

Last edited:

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all interested, Champions Gate is CR-532 W exit, EXIT 58 on the way to Tampa from Orlando

MKB96Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'll try to be there by 10:30. I am coming from Orlando/Oviedo. Probably leave the house around 10:00. If not, see you at the show.

Keith