Get more boost from your Roe Blower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Get more boost from your Roe Blower!

Removed by moderator...

2. Personal assaults ... or comments derogatory to any ... individual will be subject to deletion.

3. Posts attacking other posters rather than disagreeing with the post will be subject to deletion.

S

SUN RA KAT

Quote removed by moderator

Gee...you have such a ***** mouth...and you follow me from site to site cutting and pasting the same ***** talk. You seem much more upset than I am, yet all you had to do if you don't like what I posted -

"I won't be posting anything more on this until my Viper has been thoroughly inspected and the results are known.

I'd like the situation to calm down."

- is to ignore it and let the situation calm down.

You are a real credit to the Viper Club of America and to ***** talkers everywhere.

Reaction score

I just pasted in my erply to you wherever I saw you post your rubbish. I think you're on a mission to see how many different threads, on how many different forums, you can post about your crap. Where I could NOT post the original text....I cleaned it up (thats about as nice as it gets when it comes to reading yet another MBK thread....). Let me check the ****** reduction area of the many plastic surgeons around the world....I'll see if you posted there too.

S

SUN RA KAT

I just pasted in my erply to you wherever I saw you post your rubbish. I think you're on a mission to see how many different threads, on how many different forums, you can post about your crap. Where I could NOT post the original text....I cleaned it up (thats about as nice as it gets when it comes to reading yet another MBK thread....). Let me check the ****** reduction area of the many plastic surgeons around the world....I'll see if you posted there too.

Just what have I personally done to you to get you so ***** mouthed angry?

If you don't like my posts, then don't read them and don't respond.

Reaction score

Maybe if you could manage to keep your saga in ONE thread....on ONE forum? But no....anywhere and everywhere you get the chance you prove yourself the fool. Ain't nobody angry here...laughing my asp off, maybe, but ONLY becuase you are such a tool. Looks like ANY chance you get to cry about some other issue...ANY other issue, you chime in.

Bottom line...YOU said YOU weren't going to post until AFTER everything had been inspected...YOU wanted things to cool off. Alas....you keep chiming in with low washer fluid levels and ungreased muffler bearings.

I'm half tempted to just buy your car to shut you up (I ALMOST said I had half a mind to.....but there is enough of that going around). LOL!

S

SUN RA KAT

Maybe if you could manage to keep your saga in ONE thread....on ONE forum? But no....anywhere and everywhere you get the chance you prove yourself the fool. Ain't nobody angry here...laughing my asp off, maybe, but ONLY becuase you are such a tool. Looks like ANY chance you get to cry about some other issue...ANY other issue, you chime in.

Bottom line...YOU said YOU weren't going to post until AFTER everything had been inspected...YOU wanted things to cool off. Alas....you keep chiming in with low washer fluid levels and ungreased muffler bearings.

I'm half tempted to just buy your car to shut you up (I ALMOST said I had half a mind to.....but there is enough of that going around). LOL!

Maybe I should start hundreds, maybe even thousands of new threads... :headbang:

I wouldn't have posted except for your ***** postings here...maybe you should be a hero and get banned here and go back to the Alley. :bonker:

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score

Supercharged Vipermad I must say I agree with you, but I want kenny to see this so PPLLeassseee forgive me for cutting and posting. :confused: :eek:

Wow!!! With this thing still going on I have one question for Kenny. What are you going to use all this hp for, and is it going to be worth all the money you have invested and still need to invest to make it correct in your eyes. I just do not see why you did not take everyones advice and get the car fixed somewhere before doing all this. You would then have had a good working car and know what was wrong with it. You could of then contacted Larry or post here with all of the facts, But now everyone out there knows how you handle problems and may think twice before working on the car.

Reaction score

Supercharged Vipermad I must say I agree with you, but I want kenny to see this so PPLLeassseee forgive me for cutting and posting. :confused: :eek:

You got your work cut out for ya' then! If you want to make sure you get that posted in every MBK thread there is....set aside a weekend!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.