Got my Gen III wheels on my Gen I, finally,

a-mechanic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the looks, I have never really liked the three spoke rims. also the price was right for these $0.00. plus tires.
10239misc_088-med.jpg

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks tight! amazing how a set of wheels changes the look of a car completely...

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wanted a set of those for my Gen I. Even had someone photoshop a set for me! Even better in "real life"!
Congrats! Great price also. :)

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really LOVE them on the GEN I. The Gen III rims really accent the sidepipes well. :cool: I can't decide on the Gen II Vipers. :2tu:

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Niz,

Do you have any direct rear shots of the car? I would like to see the offset of the wheels. Do they stick too far in or too far out or just right. BTW, I have a black RT/10 and in the works of possibly getting some GEN 3 wheels. Both cars look awesome from the side with these wheels on. I currently have some 18" Hart wheels with black centers and polished outers that I'll be replacing with these, just can't find any info on the wheels I have now for market value. Thanks for any info.
Glad you could join the club...
5080Copy_of_100_0830.jpg

5080Copy_of_100_0831.jpg

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOOKS HOT......I was considering the GEN 3 but finally went for the GEN 2.....I certainly would have gone GEN 3 if they were free...Seriously how did that happen? :cool:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Niz,

Do you have any direct rear shots of the car? I would like to see the offset of the wheels. Do they stick too far in or too far out or just right. BTW, I have a black RT/10 and in the works of possibly getting some GEN 3 wheels. Both cars look awesome from the side with these wheels on. I currently have some 18" Hart wheels with black centers and polished outers that I'll be replacing with these, just can't find any info on the wheels I have now for market value. Thanks for any info.
Glad you could join the club...
5080Copy_of_100_0830.jpg

5080Copy_of_100_0831.jpg

Hey Ronnie,
I had them on my GTS and now my RT, they sit just perfect :2tu:

Hey Niz, what you need now is a set of chrome emblems for th eside to match those shinny bling-bling wheels :D :D

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RonnieJ...Car is too dirty to snap a pic today but I will get you some tomorrow (too embarrassed). Also, they sit perfect.

99 RT/10...I agree about the chrome lettering, I missed out on the group buy a little bit ago but I am definately in the market for a set.

Thanks for all the compliments. Here are a few more...

5080100_0956.jpg

5080100_0947.jpg

5080100_0949.jpg