Got my photo today

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my panoramic photo today!!! It looks sweet. Can't wait to get a sweet SSG frame for it.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here ya go! :)

CIMG1964.JPG

CIMG1965.JPG

CIMG1966.JPG

CIMG1967.JPG

Let me point out that this photo was taken by Douglas Chadwick, that got cut out of my posting pic. :)

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's MINE!!!!! :mad:

I finally got the one from the "Last Gen IV". I had to call the company that did that one.... they charged my MC but never sent the photo! Finally got that one about 2 weeks ago.

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, waiting on mine! Guess the framework might take a little longer.

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's MINE!!!!! :mad:

I finally got the one from the "Last Gen IV". I had to call the company that did that one.... they charged my MC but never sent the photo! Finally got that one about 2 weeks ago.

Thats crazy. I would imagine that it should be coming soon. As far as I know i'm one of the first to get mine.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey that must mean that mine is almost due to arrive, I got the other one because Jimmy me and his sister are in it :) It will feel so awesome looking at it, knowing that I was there!

V

Venomiss

For those who have not ordered them yet you still can.
There will be an email going out to all VOI 11 attendees with information and links.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get on the front row by waking up at 0 early 30 and haulin ass to the track to wait in line.

We left the garage @ 5:25 Yep there I am 2nd from the left FRONT ROW :2tu:

Can't wait to get my photo.

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was second in line and Maurice was right behind me, but I ended up in the front center!

Chadwick told me he will be sending out the framed photo next week.

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was second in line and Maurice was right behind me, but I ended up in the front center!

Chadwick told me he will be sending out the framed photo next week.

What time did you Guys get there? There were about 8 cars there when our group from SoCal showed up.

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Ohio group got there around 5:45. All of us front row. There were about 4 there waiting already. Now that I look at the picture.... yep Bob brought the couch.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get on the front row by waking up at 0 early 30 and haulin ass to the track to wait in line.

We left the garage @ 5:25 Yep there I am 2nd from the left FRONT ROW :2tu:

Can't wait to get my photo.

I Can't blame you Hyper, You Da Man. Now I know how to do it when the time comes. Is this strictly for trackin your car or can anyone come. Looks like it would be a Blast especially with all that Venom (old, new & in between).

DeLViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time did you Guys get there? There were about 8 cars there when our group from SoCal showed up.

I showed up around 5:35am and Maurice showed up 5 mins later, but the guy in front of me (white and red viper) said he showed up at 3:30am :omg:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that where not there, to get up for that time you may not think is that bad.

Do remember it was a 30 min drive to the track, and the dinner the night before put most people into bed after 1 am!;)

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my matted and framed photo yesterday. The intricacy of the logos on the matt are awesome. The picture itself isnt bad either. I am a happy guy.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:yay:

Mine arrived today, it looks sh!thot! Now to try and find an empty space on my wall somewhere.......