GTS for sale

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. I listed my 98 GTS for sale in the Classifieds. The add should be approved in the next day or so. I hate to let it go as its been a great car but there's no room in the garage for 2 of them. I know I will regret selling it down the road but I will get another one some day. In the mean time if you are looking for a great car that just simply runs and drives great let me know. I will post a link to the add once its been approved. Fireball has seen my car a few times and should be able to vouch for its condition and how well it performs.

Thanks.

Sean

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. My wife is getting tired of parking in the driveway. I need to find a home for it. Make an offer. I'll consider trades too. I tried to store it in Greg's new Taj Mahal garage in Calgary but he said something about having to leave the Hummer outside and it might melt if it got wet...:lmao:

Im sure some Hummer pictures will follow to prove me wrong.

Tks.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't remember Rizzo, did you send the info to Craig and then it goes to all the VCA Wstrn Cda members? If you're lowering the price also advise Craig.

Ted

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4