Heffner Performance Viper TT - Part II

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't get on the dyno until fairly late last night, so the results are not optimal but at least we fixed my ignition problem. :)

Boost set to 17psi, AFR 10.8:1, and very conservative ignition timing.

Next week is another week! ;)

BTW, for those who initially were inquiring about the hard torque peak, I toned down the ignition timing and smooothed out the graph.
You must be registered for see images

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! That is incredible! That's a stock engine right? AMAZING! Congrats.

BTW I think we share a common friend. Didn't you sell a QS 6speed Supra to Ryan Woon? I recently bought this car from him:

http://www.suprastore.com/19trdwi95hks.html

But I have known him for a loooooong time. You should come out to either the Vegas Supra meet or the Texas one and bring both cars, if one has to stay home bring the Viper, I would love to get a ride on that beast! :2tu:

We didn't get on the dyno until fairly late last night, so the results are not optimal but at least we fixed my ignition problem. :)

Boost set to 17psi, AFR 10.8:1, and very conservative ignition timing.

Next week is another week! ;)

BTW, for those who initially were inquiring about the hard torque peak, I toned down the ignition timing and smooothed out the graph.
You must be registered for see images

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperTT it almost make you wonder why go with a built motor? For the street you probably run 12 to 13 lbs and track 17plus etc with race fuel its a hard combo to beat. Well done congrats!!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great run Sal - pity I missed that (wifes birthday), but awesome as it is - we both know there's still more there for sure. Amazing numbers from a stocker all the same.

Why build an engine when the stock one can pull those numbers?

Either to go even higher OR to make it LAST at higher boost levels would be the two basic reasons. A third would be because you can - most of us are hot rodders at heart :D

Chicago GTS - there are so many options there is no one price as most customers personalize their setups in some way or another. If you are interested in a package - I'd be delighted to hear from you, just let me know what you want to achieve and what interests you and we'll be glad to help. :2tu:

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barry & Jason,

Great Numbers!!

Very Strong Curve!

RE: your sig file, Barry, "Dorothy, You aint in Kansas No More!"

Change your Loc:

eg. fer example

Loc: HeffnerLand - Where Grownups get to be kids again W/TONS 'O POWER!! :O