RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

What does it take to round up a few fellow Viper owners for a ******* cruise?

I would even drive out to the Lakeland ******* so I could strech out the old 10cyl....

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, you're killing me. I was just there [Lakeland] Saturday all by myself...looking for something to do. I then headed down to Bradenton along the beach..looking for something to do. Now I'm in DC on business [done for the day] looking for something to do. Thursday I head to Colorado with the family back the following Monday...so the soonest I can ralley a cruise would be the following week sometime... Great idea though!!

OP
OP
R

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can do a ******* cruise just about any time... Just holler and I'm pretty much there... Wifey likes the idea too...

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wifey's are a bonus. Mine gives me the evil eye when I go for a cruise to do some "thinking"...while she covers-down on the kids (baby sitter left for college so we are sans sitter for now). Our last outing a few weeks ago I blew out my H2O pump so that wasn't too fun for either of us. I'll drop U a note later in the month!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tampa *******...

9192100_17461-med.jpg

Not sure which one, but it was beside a Sonic. I may be back down in Tampa for Labor Day. If so, I'll PM you and we can hit all the ******* you want too :headbang:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winghouse has better food and better women. There is a Winghouse just a couple miles down the street from the Hoots in the pic above. Order Winghouse wings naked-blackened-house-on-fire, without question the best wings ever, tasty and not too hot.

Give Hemibeep a call.

I'm outta town this weekend. Have fun guys.

OP
OP
R

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winghouse does make great wings... I like them Naked and hot, just like my women....

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me know when you are going,

Do they have low-fat wings yet?

I'll try to join in.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, RedOne and I got out act together and had a quick lunch downtown Tampa/Channelside. No issues other than the beer was COLD, Wings were tasty, and the gal(s) were HOT...or was that the hood. We discussed doing something recurring like this more often...with more and more local owners. Make a note of it and we'll make something happen! Lots of laughs too. :2tu:
10676Hooters_1-med.JPG

10676Hooters_2-med.JPG

OP
OP
R

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wild Bill....

That's funny... woof, woof.... I think this was the B and C shift girls (not cup size!!)....

Our waitress is front right, she was very witty....

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be in, depending when...I'm about 2 hrs south of Tampa...It would be worth it if we got a group :2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys really should listen to Chuck, I've been to the Winghouse he is referring to several times over the years, with him, Gerald, and various other Viper owners.

OP
OP
R

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with the Wing House, we choose ******* as it was central to both of us for a quick bite to eat.

Let's set a date for a week or two out and round some people up. What works best for most? weekend? lunch? late lunch/happy hour?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not the worlds strongest ******* fan...just a fun place, good parking @ Channelside, and a known level of entertainment (so to speak). Red and I can rendezvous anywhere presumably within a hour of Tampa. Mons Venus probably not the best choice though.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just booked my hotel for Labor Day weekend. So, if ya'll want a Jawga boy to tag along on any trips to *******, Wing House, Mons Venus (that was the highlight on my last trip :D ), I'll be pulling into town the evening (5pm-ish) of September 1st