How to question

Reaction score
Not modifiable at this time. There are two things that CAn be there.....VCA Memeber or Enthusiast. If it is not one, it is the other. It has NOTHING to do with date registered, post count, whether Saturn is rising near Jupiter. That area has always been where the VCA Member title goes. Obviously, if one is not a member...they most likely are an enthusiast. :)

Reaction score
There you go Frank and Joe. These are just examples of the little things we need to clean up. Not EVERYTHING made the move 100% as we expected/hoped. Not a problem!! :)

OP
OP
H

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I have never seen my moniker change so often. Once I was an enthusiast, next time I peeked it was VCA Member, now it is a Viper owner. I would feel offended if I had owned 2 Vipers like Chuck since that word is not plural. Thanks for answering my first question. I've been to so many boards that I forgot which one I was at. I thought I saw Stage 1, Supercharged and a bunch of other levels here at this site. Also I do not believe the spell checker works. I apply the changes but it does not change my post.

Reaction score
Wow, I have never seen my moniker change so often. Once I was an enthusiast, next time I peeked it was VCA Member, now it is a Viper owner. I would feel offended if I had owned 2 Vipers like Chuck since that word is not plural. Thanks for answering my first question. I've been to so many boards that I forgot which one I was at. I thought I saw Stage 1, Supercharged and a bunch of other levels here at this site. Also I do not believe the spell checker works. I apply the changes but it does not change my post.

:) We call those things "glitches"...sorry! :)

Spell checker is slightly different for now. After you apply the changes you have to copy-n-paste the whole text into your message, replacing what was there. Cumbersome to say the least...but it works, and we'll improve on it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32