Im sooo Famous that.....

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap! Look at this! Im so famous people want to be me!LOL :headbang: Read this guys post. I have never seen a video of a Gt40 with a Murci, nor have i EVER emailed this guy!!!!

If he's for real someone using my name must have emailed him!!

http://www.zo6vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66651

Their calling BS already. Guy only got to 4 posts before they called him out and he left. I could tell he was a troll after reading his first post. Anyone with enough money to pay list plus for a new GT could at least get a sentence or two right. Although I must say the said email is much like the one you sent me about racing me in my McLaren F1.

OP
OP
A

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap! Look at this! Im so famous people want to be me!LOL :headbang: Read this guys post. I have never seen a video of a Gt40 with a Murci, nor have i EVER emailed this guy!!!!

If he's for real someone using my name must have emailed him!!

http://www.zo6vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66651

Their calling BS already. Guy only got to 4 posts before they called him out and he left. I could tell he was a troll after reading his first post. Anyone with enough money to pay list plus for a new GT could at least get a sentence or two right. Although I must say the said email is much like the one you sent me about racing me in my McLaren F1.

:D Thought it was your Enzo?

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA! He's pretending to be you, and by you he means me...lol. The video of the Ford GT and the Murcielago is me. What an ass clown.

Unless there are TWO videos of someone driving a Ford GT, and then footage that follows of playing with a Murcielago on the interstate(which wasn't even while I was driving the GT).

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gimme a sec, I think I've still got it hosted, lemme track it down. I never really posted it around because a) it aint that great a video, and b)most of the available footage is stayin in the private collection. :usa:

OP
OP
A

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt the Gt is a fast car, im sure it can beat a Murcielago, but the Murcielago inmo is MUCH cooler.

The car that got OWNED was a 300ZX.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
your so famous over there that you were banned.
Getting banned from a Vette site is quite an honor

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Friday I drove by the building near my work where they are developing the Ford GT (GT-40), and they had a black Ford GT sitting outside alongside a new yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. Must be benchmarking it against the Lambo somewhat.