Interesting Contrast : Viper vs Smart Car

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FACE it ... the Viper is lower than almost EVERYTHING on the road. I notice it every time I get out on the highway. It's actually important to keep that in mind around here. Pickup and dualy drivers can't even SEE you in the rear view and if they aren't paying attention, they can't see the Viper in the side mirrors either.

If you're going around a really tall vehicle (jacked up 4x4), get past QUICKLY as that don't even know you're there. Besides, it's FUN to blow by and watch the reaction in your rear view mirror. I've watched many of them lose their lane from being startled.

I use the chrome horn when in traffic. You know, the shiny metal tips of my Belanger side exhaust that make an air horn seem like a kid's toy. The same horn that I used to set up for this pic.

Are your ears still ringing? :omg:

:rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually had a smart car owner try to race me in my vette. I was cruising at 55. It was close all the way up to 62 mph. he had both hands on the steering wheel and kept looking at my car and then back to his speedo I guess. Would not of even been close if I had a viper though.:)

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was actually researching speakers when I ran across this post, and I had to share. I was traveling up the road the other day on a heavily traveled 4 lane road, here in Indy, right after getting my new R/T metal high flow cats w/corsa. I really was lost in thought and enjoying the car, when I looked to the right, and I was right next to a smart car. As I focused in on the driver, I saw that he was giving me a totally discusted look. After taking about a half a second to digest, why driving my car obviously offended him so much, I decided the only answer was to drop a gear, drop the hammer and let him appreciate first hand this great car and my new nifty exhaust that was positioned right next to his window.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually researching speakers when I ran across this post, and I had to share. I was traveling up the road the other day on a heavily traveled 4 lane road, here in Indy, right after getting my new R/T metal high flow cats w/corsa. I really was lost in thought and enjoying the car, when I looked to the right, and I was right next to a smart car. As I focused in on the driver, I saw that he was giving me a totally discusted look. After taking about a half a second to digest, why driving my car obviously offended him so much, I decided the only answer was to drop a gear, drop the hammer and let him appreciate first hand this great car and my new nifty exhaust that was positioned right next to his window.

I love to use their un-used 'Carbon Credits' :drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang