is anyone selling final editions at msrp?

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the local dodge dealership in town has a final edition ACR (#121)on the showroom floor.. sticker price is $90,100 which includes the gas guzzler tax, but they want $100k... i actually laughed when they told me what they wanted for it, since all the salesman seemed to know about the car was that they were selling it for $10k over sticker.. all he kept saying was "acr package".. nothing about one of 360 of the last GTS coupes ever made, and nothing about only 34 final editions having the ACR package..

they also leave the hood up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.. i told them that wasnt a good idea, but they insisted that it would do no damage
rolleyes.gif
... thank god for bill p..

anyway, just out of sheer curiousity, is anyone selling them at sticker price?

- eddie -

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came back from visiting one at the Fairfax Dodge in VA. They were asking Sticker price of 79k. Although I guess that is kind of fair I was a little upset that the car was not stored indoors and even had bird poo on it. Blasphemy. Utter blasphemy. On a related note there is a 2001 blue RT for sale at Fairfax Chrysler with 4k miles on it. They are selling it for 58k. Does anyone know about this car? The price seems low. I am in the market and am really on the fence about buying local verses getting a car from out of state. I am looking to take one home in the Sept Time frame. HMMM that blue and white 96 RT sure looks good in the avatar.
MK

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should definitely keep laughing, meanwhile click on the blinking Woodhouse Dodge icon at the top of the page. Call, ask for Bill Pemberton, he has become a legend at viperclub.org. He is a racer and one of us. Do a search on this site for his name, you will find many, many positive comments and not one negative one. I believe, that you WILL get a SURPRISINGLY great price. They will ship it to your front door in an enclosed trailer, and you WILL have the best carbuying experience of your life. I am currently waiting for my third car from Bill. The only problem you face is accepting dealing with the best Viper dealer in the country and FORGETTING the concept of dealing with the local ripoff artist. I think you got that last part covered already. Any questions? There is literally a legion of guys on this site that have bought from Woodhouse that would be happy to give references regarding their good experience. For a good comparison check the other thread about "beware eric lee", see how many times Bill Pemberton and Woodhiuse are mentioned positively.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never step on Woodhouse's toes, as they have been very good with me. But, I know that Tysons Dodge in VA has new 3 Final Edition ACRs on the ground.

OP
OP
E

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i feel really bad for receiving all this great advice.. unfortunately i'm not in the market right now, but if i was, i would definitely know to call bill p!! i was just curious if any had any at msrp..

sticker price and msrp are the same right?

dc venom,

if you like white 96 rt's and are looking for a september purchase date check the snake pit for a great deal from madmax for only 39k!!

- eddie -

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie,
dont worry... it took me almost 4 years to finally get mine!
it is well worth the wait. email bill and he will answer all your
questions.
He answered mine for 4 long years.

good luck

JIM

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my Final Edition from Rob Grossheim at Hillsdale Chrysler for $400 over dealer cost ($72,***). It was a straight forward deal with no haggling and my name is on the window sticker.
Happy customer,
Bob K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc