It's time for Drag Racing!

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s time for Drag Racing!

Plenty of room in the street tire class. My second event and if it is half as ood as last year it will be awesome. I just talked to Doug Levin and he is trying to make it to Bradenton. Should be a real nice event. It would be great to have Heffner, LEVIN, & Macedo all there. 3 of the top tuners and there all in our backyard.

See you all there. :2tu:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this. This event is one you don't want to miss.

Last year we saw a HeffnersPerformance built Viper GTS do a 7.99 in the 1/4 mile.

This year should be even better with lots of Vipers (from stock to HOLY COW), Lambos, Ferrari cars, and Ford GTs...just to name a few.

I would HIGHLY recommend to all Viper or exotic owners who want to see what there car will do in the 1/4....bring it. It is a fun relaxed setting and more than enough people to help you with drag racing.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saleen S7 is rumored to be making an appearance as well as an Enzo. I'm going just for the photo ops!

Ok... and i'll race too.

:)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wouldn't miss this one!

Ford GT TTs, S7, fastest Vipers the World's ever seen! My old TT GTS might even show up! :headbang:

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no Michelin Pilot PS2's for the street tire class? I wanted to run my E55 (mid 11's) in that one...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang