Florida Drag Race Day July 28th

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
There is going to be a Viper Drag Day at OSW (Orlando Speed World) on Friday July 28th.

We will have the track from 10:00 AM until 5 PM, however you should plan on getting there around 9 am to get set up.

We need 20 cars to get a better rate, as well as side by side racing and better track prep. With 20+ cars the fee is $250.00 per car, this is not a specific club event, so you will pay the track directly and they only accept cash.

I know some of you may have 2 cars to bring, the fee is per car. I may bring my Super Stock Challenger and one of my Vipers. If you want to bring something other than a Viper that is fine, if you have a friend that doesn't own a Viper, but they are mature and cool and have a good car, we can probably fit them in as well.

If you have not done a private rental, they are awesome, you really get time to learn your car and how to launch it, shift points, optimum tire pressures, anything you can think about for setting up your car and getting the most out of it. Plus, hanging out on a Friday with your Viper brothers and sisters, is always awesome. I have asked if we can do rolling starts, which I assume we will be able to do. We will do that later in the day as we will need to dry out the water boxes.

This is a great way to start your weekend, although it will be hot, the plus of a private rental is you can let your car cool down (no pressure no lines) and the track will be super sticky for traction.

Please RSVP this week if you are interested.

Best Regards,
John Canal
[email protected]

2013GeeTeeS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. I'm semi local (Lakeland) but not sure my schedule will accommodate. If it opens up I'm quite interested.

OR-1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely interested. Can’t commit yet due to potential scheduling conflicts that far down the road. What is the deadline?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala