ive got over 150 viper models

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I only have about 45 right now and may add another 20 or so next week. I have decided to limit my collection to 1:64 scale only, with the exception of any in my color (black/silver GTS). No room for the big stuff! Oh, and I open every single package, including the limited edition stuff. Much more fun to roll around that way.

Congrats on your collection!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As far as vipers go - I collect anything!! I have hundreds of models-all different colours and sizes. They are all in their original boxes. So- between the the boxed models and the banners, pix, etc., my living room -dining room looks like a toy store! It's kind of silly for a grown woman but I LOVE IT!!
I am always looking for more!!

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need some info regarding 1/24 scale "factory promos".
As far as I know, there were no Viper promos offered for 1998. Just a GTS offered for 1999. Anything else going on with Viper promos, for 2000, 2001, RT/10s etc?

Reaction score
I've got around 40 to 50 models. They range from Hot Wheels to large scale models. I've even got 6 of the Burango Red RT-10 model, year is 1992.
You must be registered for see images

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The greatest collections I have seen are in this order:

1) Maurice Liang NorCal VCA
2) Paul Hedjal Illinois VCA
3) Steve Wedel Gateway VCA
4) Dave Ivler SoFlo VCA

I know that Jay was at my house and he said I had some real rare pieces. But the above mentioned go way beyond an occasional rare piece. They are truly bit!

Paul has so may toys that he just bought a new truck just because he filled up hi barn and Navigator. So instead of cleaning it out, he just bought a new truck.

They are a little escentric.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Steve-I'm glad that Maurice has the greatest collection that you've seen- because after reading the articles he's written for VIPER (mag) and also the great (cover-story) article in Mobilia (mag) he has become my inspiration!!! He has (although I've never seen his actual collection) such rarities and one-of-a kinds it's incredible. By reading his articles I've become aware of lots of items I never even knew existed!! And I've even found a few!! Thanks Maurice!! How about another installment in VIPER mag??!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but how many of you are crazy enough to hang a chandelier over your Viper?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow and I only have 5 Viper diecast! the rest of mine are corvettes, but I'm working on it.

I prefer the 1/18 and 1/24 scale, and I take them out of the box and display them in my grandmother's china cabinet in my dining room haha. There's just something about taking them out once in awhile and opening the doors and hood and all of that.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha! yeh I figure we need to get some action going around here

wondered if anyone would notice hehee

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats wierd is I was looking at this old post just a couple minutes before Leslie bumped it. When I saw it on page 1, I was like "Did I bump that??" :) To stay on topic, I think I have close to 300 Vipers. I'll try to get a count today

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't count mine to the exact number, but I think I have somewhere between 50 and 100 Viper models. I made pictures of my entire collection (also some other cars) and put them online on a model car forum. Hopefully this link will work as I seem to remember that it could be done even though people are not a member:

http://www.modelautoforum.nl/viewtopic.php?t=10557

I'm absolutely positive that Leslie is going to kill me for my 1:43 Saphire Blue RT/10 so I'm gonna barricade all doors and windows right after this post :shocked:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok I just set 'viper diecast' as my favorite search

so if you see someone bidding against you, chances are it'll be me

so watch out

haha

viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 1000 models (give or take) and Maureen has one of the best collections I've seen covering ALL Viper items.

I have heaps of spares (100?), mostly in 1:64 scale, if anyone is after anything in particular. In those Eagle race Vipers I've got 27 different 1:43 ones and 2 I'm about to buy. In the larger boxes as shown above I have 6 different of those. The Sapphire looks almost black unless you get some light on it.