John Archer and Archer Racing Rule !

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons many of us see Viper Days as such a bargain. Lots of seat time ( whether racing or taking instruction ), great parties and food, and the on-site services of Archer Racing Accessories and Bobby Archer Motorsports. It is nice to have a weekend planned and be able to complete thanks to have such great support groups at the events. John went out of his way to help a friend of mine ( in an Acura Type R ) at the event held at Gingerman. Good guys, and they are very fairly priced.

JBenko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't ****. John give me my car back.

smile.gif

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from Viper Days at VIR. This was my second of Skip's events and it was simply incredible. The primary reason why for me was the support that the participants have through John Archer. They performed a multitude of mechanical services on a ton of cars, including mine which just died mid-turn due to a burned O2 sensor wire and resulting blown fuse. John correctly diagnosed the issue, he had the parts right there and I only missed one run session while they fixed it up. Later after I bolied my brake fluid, they bled the brakes for me and replaced the fluid between sessions so I could then go out and run my best time of the weekend.

Tons of folk were able to better enjoy their VIR experience due to the presence of John and his wonderful crew. You guys rule !