Kentucky Governor candidate goes 204 mph in his Viper

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kentucky Governor candidate goes 204 mph in his Viper -----------------------------------------------------------------http://www.redlineracing1.com/home.asp -----------------------------------------------------------------http://polwatchers.typepad.com/pol_watchers/2007/05/dispatch_from_t.html ---------------------------------------------------------------At the drag strip.............True story , but not a real V-10 Viper.........Redline Racing: The Viper - Billy HarperRepublican candidate Billy Harper, a Paducah businessman who drag races as a hobby, was to show off the speed of his souped-up black Dodge Viper on the track."Fastest governor you've ever seen," quipped Harper's running mate, Dick Wilson, after Harper was clocked at nearly 204 mph on the quarter-mile straightaway.Harper shook a few hands of prospective voters at a barbecue stand his campaign set up and drew a crowd to his car after racing. Pol Watchers: Dispatch from the campaign trail

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since I can't post links or pics here anymore due to my mere "Owner" status you will have to paste and copy the links above . This guy would get my vote in a blink were I a Kentucky dweller.........

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry, a candidate for governor has to bench press a million pounds, before he gets my vote.

Like Ah-Nold, the Gubinator of Califownia!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kentucky - Republican Viper Driving Governor Candidate- speeding at 204 on track-unhurt
NJ - Democrat SUV Passenger Governor- speeding at 92 mph on Garden State Parkway-almost killed.

Life is strange.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950