kumo tires

ultra88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In my never ending search for kumo tires, i have been told by discount tires that kumo is going to discontinue that v700 that we all want, at this time they are on national back order and nobody (that i have found) has them. I was told once this last order comes out....that it.
New bf goodrich g force will be out in early march....they will have a size for the viper...so i guess i will wait till then......

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just called Tire Rack and they had four rear 17's, and two heat-cycled front 17's available. I got two of the rears, so they have two rears left.
They are expecting more in "the Spring," but didn't know anything about the tires being discontinued.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would Kumho discontinue a tire that is in such demand that it is on national back-order for months?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just called Tire Rack and they had four rear 17's, and two heat-cycled front 17's available. I got two of the rears, so they have two rears left.
They are expecting more in "the Spring," but didn't know anything about the tires being discontinued.

I just ordered their last 2 17" Kumhos. I asked about them being discontinued and was told they didnt know for sure, but that was the rumor. I didnt confirm they were totally sold out, so if anyone else needs tires, you may still be able to get a pair. Total was $488.67 with shipping

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dayum, I love those tires... I hope if they do discontinue them, that they replace them with something better.