RoosterBooster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally the engine for my next dunebuggy project arrived :2tu:
normal_DSCF7042.jpg

normal_DSCF7045.jpg

normal_DSCF7046.jpg

normal_DSCF7048.jpg

she is a 06 with the HD48RE auto.... and with only 700 miles on the clock she still smells new :D
i`m very exited :nana: ....there are not many Vipers in buggies (the V10 is too long for a traditional rear-engine buggy) but with my front-engine (actually its a "midship") layout i have plenty of room. in fact i`m amazed how narrow and compact the gen3 is :shocked:

ps
it looks like everybody and his mother has a LS1 in his buggy :rolleyes: ; its fun to be different! ;)

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Skip the dunebuggy idea and build a motorcycle frame around it, sort of like the Dodge Tomahawk. With an estimated top speed of over 300 mph it should be a lot of fun, not to mention shaving a few minutes in the commute to work.

OP
OP
R

RoosterBooster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skip the dunebuggy idea and build a motorcycle frame around it, sort of like the Dodge Tomahawk. With an estimated top speed of over 300 mph it should be a lot of fun, not to mention shaving a few minutes in the commute to work.
Roadijeff
ohh... the tomahawk; what a piece of modern engineering !! :cool: ....how they stuffed a v10 and everything you need to run in a bike frame beats me :eek:
....but if the :hitfan: i like the idea of a rollcage around me better then just a helmet (maybe i`m getting old :eek: ) :D