Low 70s in Jax Florida today. Ready to cruise in my ACR. Pics

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For all you up north - this is why I moved to Florida.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why don't you stand in front of your Viper and die in a vipar induced suffocation death!!!!!!
Sand everywhere and barely 35 degrees in beautiful CT....

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the supercharged ACR. Lay off the weather jokes though. I spent time yesterday running the engine of my Viper in the garage and later read one of my Viper books. Low 30's and depressingly wet here with snow predicted. :rolleyes:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the look of that engine is AWESOME, the best i've seen yet, total class. :2tu:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am VERY HAPPY to say. That even though I do live in Jersey. It was nice enough for me to take my car out for a ride on New Years Day...... By this time last year, my car was under cover until April...

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry if I upset anyone (ha ha). Thought you all might be happy to know that someone is enjoying their Viper today. Just got back and at 2:30 it is now 82 degrees out - unseasonally warm for North Florida. Just think, all of you up north are going to have much lower mileage cars than me. Yes, I hope to go to Gainesville next week but don't plan to race. Destroyed my tires last time.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
The pics and story are both a blessing and a curse!

35 degrees, salt, sand everywhere - and Viper in storage. I may have to go unwrap her, sit in the drivers seat and make some VROOM, VROOM noises just get my Viper Fix after reading your post!

Very nice looking Viper and beautiful engine bay!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have hooked up with you last week when I was in JAX picking up my car from Roe!

Got similar weather here in AL... enjoy! Great looking car! Is this pictured on Roe's site?

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at Roe's last week and saw your car - very nice. Don't know if I am on his web site.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ken, it's even raining here in SoCal. Should be Sunny tomorrow though. Any issues with your car and the blower? If I recall the last time I spoke with you, you had just had the **** injection installed. Happy New Year!

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperken, what part of Jacksonville do you live in. Im in the fruit cove / mandarin area. and yes the weather is great. I went to leave this morning and had to go back inside to change. 80 degrees in Jan !

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain, rain, rain... cold, cold, cold

Your car looks awesome you lucky SOB!

Enjoy and be safe!

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Camfab - sorry I was out. Had some detonation problems, but went to Seans last week and he made some adjustments that seem to have fixed the problem. Sean installed the his first methanol injection system on my ACR and that has worked great. Doug - nice to here from you. I get to Miami every few weeks and would love to see your shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc