Michelin PS 345/35/18, will they fit a gen 2 OEM wheel?

Parisianviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

I can have a good deal on 345/35/18 Michelin PS (initially made for Pagani Zonda).
Will they fit 18x13 OEM Gen 2 rims?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 345x35x18 Bridgestone Expedia S01's on mine. Fit fine. A little taller and fill the wheel well up a bit better. Rim is not a concern. Pics in my gallery

OP
OP
P

Parisianviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Ellowviper, I looked at the pictures.
I have Eibachs springs, I hope they won't scratch .
Any change in ride quality compared to stock?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Eibachs as well. No ride quality issues specifically with the beefier tire. As you know, the Eibachs are a bit stiffer, but I haven't had any issues with the tire rubbing on the fender liner, etc. It is closer than the stock 335's, but it doesn't rub. I've been running these for 1.5 years without any issues whatsoever. One could assume that a taller tire would hurt off-the-line accelleration with the stock 307 gears, but I didn't have any problems with that...but now I have a ROE blower so it really negates any possible gearing offsets. I say go for it if you're getting a great deal. That's how I got into mine!!

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the other responses, it doesn't sound like you'll have my problem. I've got a Gen III with BFGoodrich G-Force T/A Drag Radial 345/30ZR-18 on the rear. Huge amounts of traction compared to OEM tires and supposedly it adds a couple of MPH to the top end of the theoretical limit, but the 18 inch wheel is so small that there is no room to mount the parking break. I take chocks with me everywhere for now. But as soon as I tear up these tires on the track, our resident tire expert is going to get an order for larger wheels and tires.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21