My GTS is at Mobile Innovations in Jersey.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropped off the car at one of the best custom people around.Locate in Lodi New Jersey. Total custom work to the audio system. Installed Focal 6 1/4 in front with tweeters.Installing 10inch subwoofer Focal in rear with three Alpine gold series amps. Installing also Alpine CDplayer custom built between the seats. All speakers fittings and cd player will be wrapped in blk and yellow suede.These guys are incredible. Since I checked them out a few times I have been there, I seen a 360 spyder, a Diablo, and a Bentley. All were for rapp artist. I also met Tyson..The male model with some other rapp guy..I have no clue who he was. Otherwise if anyone is in Jersey, check these guys out.They do interior custom work, all crazy color leathers. When car comes out, I'm going to take some pictures and send to Tony VM to post them for me..Stay tuned..Picking it up Saturday. :)

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The labor is costing me $3,000. About 75 hrs, all custom work throughout. Parts came out to $3,700.Total of about on or around $6,700... Two 10inch subs are placed in trunk.Custom built into sides.This is the wicked part.The car is not getting a boom box set up.Its all custom onto the sides.The CD player is even custom, between seats.I have the GTS.All work will be wrapped in blk and yellow suede. I went to see it..wow..I will take pics and post..picking it up tomm.The car is getting three gold series alpine amps. Focal speakers all around.. wait, give me till monday..ill post pics

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds crazy nice... can't wait to see pics.
Sounds crazy expensive too, for just sound atleast. Couldn't do that in a R/T. Well you could, but it would be a waste of $6700, can't hear much but the sound of the wind past 60 or so :D Post the pics when it gets done.

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up a vintage FM converter at a yard sale today for $5.00. I can't wait to put that Kraco unit in my 72 Coronet Crestwood. The AM radio only gets talk show channels...luckily there is an AM station that has "Sundays with Sinatra..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi