Need 3rd Gen. Viper logo.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Im looking for 3rd Gen. Viper logos for my brake calipers. I have taken on the project of painting my grey calipers (you know those ugly ones on all 03 verts) red and need the logo put back on in metalic silver. I have already ordered logos from Xenomods but am afraid I will receive the 1st or 2nd Gen. they display in their advertisment. I have sent several emails regarding this issue without a response. Anyone out there make them or know who does? HELP!:dunno:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i as well need logos for my soon to be painted calipers, if they send you the wrong ones and you can not return them my gen 2 would be happy taking them off your hands :2tu:

OP
OP

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure Johny Viper, Im sure we can arrange something. SNKBIT, Im looking for 4 inch metalic silver viper logos, 3rd generation.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I ordered these for my 04. As I recall they were slightly shorter than the existing faded logos. Before removing the old logos I measured their location and made notes to help properly locate the new logos. I used steel wool and lightly wiped until the original logos were removed without damaging the red paint on the calipers. Using the previous measurements with a pencil and small piece of paper make a template to help average the location of the new slightly smaller logos. The wheels are the new 6 spoke type so I was able to install all four logos without removing the wheels. I must say the logos have been through many washings and still look brand new with no chipping or peeling. Also they sent me 6 instead of 4, spares are good....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing a BBK now and need some logos replaced, anyone have any extras or know where to find them? Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te