Need help in Dallas: looking at a 1997 Red GTS

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty good price. There are a number of solid Viper friendly dealers in the Dallas Metroplex.... I would recommend carrying the car to one of them to have it put up on a lift and inspected before purchase (the Vipers tightly packed engine bay can easily hide frame damage that has been reworked), they can also pull up the service records for you.

I'm betting you are getting contacted via email..... if not, Contact Kingman Hitz: [email protected]

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell us more about the car... any mods? have pictures?

How are the tires,wheels,warranty included.. interior..ect..ect..

Where is the car???

Help us help you :)

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have teh car professionally inspected by Keith Laxson at Huffines Dodge in Lewisville Email me privatel for contact info. If you can sweet talk Rich Carlson locally into helping you (he is a very knowledgeable DC rep that is very kind to our club) that would be great, too. A car that cheap screams to me that there might be a problem, so you want to be very careful.

Please don't be pushy with either guy, they are a continued and valued resource for our club so don't wear out our welcome.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be carefull there is a 97 Red GTS with close to the same miles that had front end damage and was traded in. I'm betting this is the same car.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure it is not a Canada conversion either. I almost got zapped by one a week or so ago in FL. The carfax report usually shows a title first issued in Canada. Best of luck to you. I gave up on 98's as I could not find one that was not ragged or one that the owner was so proud that I could go out and buy a 2000 for the same price.