Viper service in NJ

christopher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live in Bergen County NJ have 2003 SRT Looking for some advice on where to get service . Are there anyone that know s of a service station equipped to handle the viper or should i look for a dodge dealer with viper tech ? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thank You

Reguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how far you are but Chuck Tator is in northern Westchester county, NY.

pMak26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian Rettberg is a fantastic viper tech at Johnson Dodge in Budd Lake NJ. Top lad.

SRT BILL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pMak26, nice referral. would you suggest calling him direct or just making an appointment through the service department.

pMak26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call the service department and mention you have a viper and want Brian Rettberg to be the only one to work on it, given the car and need for a Viper tech to do the work.

Brian is awesome. He's a master tech and he takes care of the car. He'll be the only one to touch it/move it when needed. My genV got a new trans under warranty and Brian left the car up on the lift (away from tools, ppl, bumps etc) with the car cover on it. I know because I popped in a few times :). It took a few weeks for dodge to approve and send the new trans, where-in Brian had to remove and disassemble the old trans before they would approve the new trans. He's a very capable mechanic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21