Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

JBS99HT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess there is no choice to make then!!!. Chrome it is, I just wanted a meaner look instead of all the BLING BLING. There is a silver car on ebay with 2 piece black wheels that looks awesome, but it has no stripes.

Thanks

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Silver like the stock ACR wheels. Remember that a car with all black wheels usually looks like an old accountant from New Jersey who has retired to Miami and wears black socks with his shorts.

You must be registered for see images

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Remember that a car with all black wheels usually looks like an old accountant from New Jersey who has retired to Miami and wears black socks with his shorts. >>

HEY!! My socks are not black - they are white, they go all the way up to my knees, and have (3) multi-colored stripes at the top!! :D

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Remember that a car with all black wheels usually looks like an old accountant from New Jersey who has retired to Miami and wears black socks with his shorts. >>

HEY!! My socks are not black - they are white, they go all the way up to my knees, and have (3) multi-colored stripes at the top!! :D
yO Yo hOLMeS - pUt sOMe lACes iN dOSe 'dIDdAs - wORd! :D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sh+i=t BrO. mE gOTs to HavE LAceS iN mY 'dIDAs wHeN I DriVE mY vIPe. yOU kNow ThE sCEne. 'cAuSe hEre In 'm" ToWN, AlL uS "oLd AcCouNtaNts" nEEd tO hAVe OuR LacES tIghT, tO rUN aNd HiDE fROm dA RepO mAn tRyINg tAKe OuR sNAkes FroM uS At 'Da CriB. 'yA -KnOW - Ya -KNoW. wORd uP!! :D

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually I makr it a point not to comment if I see something that I don't like, but since you asked, I think black wheels would flat out ruin that car. Now like phoenix said, silver would be an alternative.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I just wanted a meaner look instead of all the BLING BLING. >>

That is exactly the reason why I did my wheels like I did, because i wanted (1.) To be different, (2.) Because every car on the road has silver wheels - hondas, chevys, toyotas, minivans, you name it, they all seem to have it nowadays.

I didn't want the "hard look" of black, so I decided to go wih a dark charcoal metallic and a glossy clear finish. Personally I think it looks great on my car, but on a silver silver with blue stripes? I am having a hard time seeing it too. I think chrome looks good with silver.

OP
OP
J

JBS99HT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that mathing the wheels to the stripes is going to work. Somebody did the photoshop for me once and it looked pretty bad!!.