Needed: 08 Viper winshield wiper inserts

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 44,000 miles, my wipers are shot. Need a replacement set, and hoping for a better deal than the stealership. Send me a PM if anyone has some, thanks!

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not easy to find outside of Mopar due to the different sizes for each side. We have them for a pretty reasonable price:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...er-srt10-wiper-blade-set-04865506ab-4865507ab

Thank you! I just purchased it from your site, as the local dealer was wanting $50 each side, and an online Mopar parts shop wanted $35 each side. You're price was great for the set, too bad about the shipping price being almost half the cost. I would imagine UPS would have been cheaper than FedEx?

Reaction score
We are reviewing adding other, less-expensive shipping options to the site such as USPS. We have had issues with UPS for shipping in the past (damaged body panels, lost tires, etc.), so we generally don't use them other than for tires and select overweight shipments that don't go freight. We have been migrating over to USPS for some of these, especially on our weekend shipments as FedEx only sends Ground/Home Delivery on weekdays (but often delivers on Saturdays - go figure).

Thanks for your purchase!

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since they used USPS for mine (instead of FedEx) are they refunding some of the shipping costs? Thanks!

Edit: VPA refunded the difference in shipping costs, and made me a satisfied customer...again! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen