New Edmonton member

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on the forums for awhile just doing my DD on the Viper, but just got my VCA membership about an hour ago. I've been wanting a Viper for 10 years now, but I kept settling for things that seemed cheaper and more practical. Most recent car I had was a 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8. It had a Vortech S/C, Corsas and some other stuff, doing close to 500rwhp. I took a beating on it when I sold it in 2010 at the end of summer. All said and done I was into that car for 80k(a lot more than I spent on the Viper), and sold it for 28k :mad: I was dying to get a boat at the time so that's what I did. Got a 2009 Mastercraft X-35 that I love. Realized this winter that I have some funds available so I started Viper shopping. Thought I would have to settle for a black or silver that was in my price range(I like those colors, but GTS blue is my dream), wouldn't you know it I found a 2006 SRT-10 GTS Blue, with 23,000mi. down in Vegas. The miles were perfect because I figure it isn't a garage queen that will break as soon as I drive it a little hard, and it's low enough that isn't anywhere near miled out. Closed the deal for 45,100$US about a month ago.

Really excited to get the car up here, only problem is actually making that happen. I'm going to Vegas for a friends wedding in March and was hoping to pick it up and give it to a shipper that can bring it back for me. Any suggestions??

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome from red deer, travel to Edmonton often, maybe we can get together sometime.

Seems like most of the Alberta members are down in the Red Deer area. Which I have no problem taking a cruise down to for a meet or something. Only an hour away.

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, from the BC side of the Western Canada Membership. Looking forward to events meeting you all this summer.

vipercanada

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice you will enjoy it a ton, Im also in edmonton we will have to meet up one day we have a car club aswell we go for cruizes once our twice a month

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome. Depending on the way the weather goes the Red Deer cars try to get together at least once a week.I figure there are a dozen or so cars give or take four depends on who got new and who sold there car. All are welcome to join and we look forward to meeting up with you someguy sometime this year. Thursdays in red deer are cruise nights in the summer. if its nice i m there looking to go for a run as are a few of the other guys if work allows it.