new GTS

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay you guys got me in trouble. I have been quietly following this board for about six months. During this time I have seen several posts that stated if someone wanted a new Viper that Bill Pemberton was the man to call. I did exactly that and I am now impatiently awaiting one of the special edition GTS's. I don't know what the final cost will be but I have full confidence that Bill will take care of me. My only question now is how in the world am I supposed to get any sleep until my new baby arrives.
Kevin

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANOTHER ONE caught in the sticky web of the Billus Pembertonous spider!

As far as sleeping, you won't. Maybe if you get an MGW First Strike shift knob, you can sit in your office chair and pretend to shift gears and (like another newly bitten one here) make VROOM VROOM noises. Maybe that will help.

Congratulations!

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me too! i am on Bill's list for one of the Final Edition GTS's!!!

we should make a subchapter....the Final Edition

congrats! and lets keep in touch and trade information. i will let you know if i hear anything and would appreciate the same.

btw, my name is Jason.

Reaction score
As soon as I get a couple grand set aside into my Debit account, I will be in te same position as you guys! I talked to bill last night about putting a down payment on a special edition GTS.

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw, if anyone has any pics of the Final Edition GTS....please post them or email them to me!!! thanks in advance!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte