NEW SRT COUPE PICS AT THE ALLEY

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!! My next car!!!!!........

Were better detailed cameras able to get some shots, or were cameras off limits?

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures **** we need better ( sorry don't mean to dis another Canadian but the don't show much) BTW you didn't go either Craig ?

Nope I'm stranded in markham workin for the man!

I think MP took the pics with a camera phone and then wirelessly uploaded them to the alley. He's from Virginia so bash all you want :laugh:

I still need a ride in your car Mike :laugh:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
From what little I can see of the back end, it looks better than the Comp Coupes'.

5311new_coupe3.jpg

So the Gen3 coupe isn't just a Comp Coupe with practical road clearance, it has some fresh styling of its own! Good job, DC!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it interesting that some folks think the delivery of the message is more important than the content. With all due respect to everybody involved, who really gives a crap about who "broke" the news first? MP knows I love him to death and I really am pleased with his mobile galleries feature (among many at Viper Alley). Bright guy, great website. But the chest-beating about where it appeared first is just childish. NEWSFLASH: 1200 people saw it before anybody else here or on Viper Alley did. I don't plan to go up to anybody and say "I saw it before you did!" Because guess what? Nobody cares! What they care about is that the car is actually a REALITY and looks pretty darn great. Nobody "scooped" the VCA, Viper Alley happens to have a better feature that allows uploads from camera phones. THAT is worth bragging about.

Bottom line: 1200 people scooped EVERY web site and major magazine out there. But I would rather talk about the new Viper Coupe. Maybe it's just me...

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here Here
If 1200 people saw it, can one of them please give the rest of us who are waiting on the edge of our seats, some more info, pictures, anything....surely they said something when they presented it.
:usa:

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, come on Chris, don't be a stick in the mud! ;)

It's all in good fun; but you gotta admit, it's kinda cool to be able to send in imgaes like that and have them posted before the announcement is even finished.

"Bless his heart."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte