Nick Hogan Update

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not good at all. Interesting typo in the story though...they say "The Viper struck a curb and spun across two lanes of traffic before slamming rear-end first into a palm tree."

Wonder how the driver of the Viper feels right about now...probably not as bad as the parents of John Graziano (who disgustingly are having a court dispute over who "should take care of him."

That situation ***** all the way around.

ViperDad58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no typo - The story said "the car Bollea was driving ( the Supra ) struck the curb and spun across the road and spun backwards into the tree. Interesting though that Nick was wearing his seatbelt, and walked away, but the passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, and almost died from his injuries. Would you ever let a passenger ride with you who wouldn't buckle up? I sure as hell wouldn't.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no typo - The story said "the car Bollea was driving ( the Supra ) struck the curb and spun across the road and spun backwards into the tree. Interesting though that Nick was wearing his seatbelt, and walked away, but the passenger was not wearing a seatbelt, and almost died from his injuries. Would you ever let a passenger ride with you who wouldn't buckle up? I sure as hell wouldn't.

They have changed the article considerably since it was first posted. When I read it originally, it specifically said the Viper struck a curb. They have added info about the Viper and its' driver that wasn't in the article as initially posted as well.

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares, I met him at sema and he is a ****. He has some little mazda or something now. Good thing since he can't handle the power of a viper. This isnt the first time he wrecked a viper. He smashed the Mopar Drifting viper twice trying to get his license.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang