NOPI Nationals in Pigeon Forge, June 28-30

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOPI is having an event this coming weekend in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg Tennessee, and i wanted to see if any of you all are going. I know NOPI=rice, but I also know there will be some 500-700 rwhp Supras/300ZX/RX7 guys up there that i know, so it should be fun. I want to go if i can find some other people to split a room. I've asked a couple people (allen chen w/ mkiv ts04 in atlanta, roy w/ t78 fd3s rx7 in dalton, etc) and am going to ask a few more tomorrow(swantko/weiyan/talbert in raleigh)...
I'm pretty sure i'm going to get a great deal on a nice hotel room in Pigeon Forge via connections, so i can fit 3-5 more people total. if any of you are interested, let me know. i have a modified blue/white stripes Viper GTS that i will be driving. if you need a ride and live nearby, i have room for 1 person in the Viper. I haven't been to Pigeon Forge or gatlinberg in two years, i can't wait for this!
What hotels are any of you guys staying in that are already going?
My AOL IM is 'JeremyJBlackwell' if any of you need to contact me.
take care

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to go, but I have a wedding to attend on saturday. What all is going on? Do they have a track or is it like autocross parking lot type stuff?how much stuff is going on late sat nite and on sunday?

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
basically it's like rod run, a city/county wide car gathering...a MASSIVE gathering from Friday-Sunday in Pigeon Forge. no auto-x, just lots of shows/cruising...there are 3 lanes of traffic on each side of the road, and they are all dead stop
smile.gif
people cruise all night long, so ANY time you could make it is a good time. my cell is 910-540-7223 if anyone needs to contact me...i'm also thinking about organizing a 'caravan' from Raleigh to Pigeon Forge along I-40, leaving raleigh around 10am friday morning and getting there around 4-5pm. i'll keep you updated. like i said, if any of you fellow viper owners wanna split a room, let me know.

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone that is interested in meeting up this coming weekend in Pigeon Forge, please keep an eye on this thread. In the next day or two, I will post a link to a 'Central Page' for all Sports cars that want to attend where you can list your car you will be driving, contact info, and what hotel you are staying at (if you like.) I will also probably see if anyone wants to meet up and caravan from Raleigh, NC going west on I-40 to Ashville, then take the mountain backroads to Pigeon Forge
smile.gif
Stay tuned for details...

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a mountain house in Gatlinburg, so i'm about 20 minutes from pigeon forge once im in TN.

I may show up.. rice or not, sometimes there are cool things at nopi shows.

James

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys/girls, i made a 'CENTRAL' page for all Supra, RX7, 300ZX, and Viper owners that are coming to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg, Tennessee this coming weekend (June 28-30) for the NOPI SouthEast Nationals. We will all try to go to the drag strip, cruise, show, and hang out/meet up if possible. Please feel free to post anything pertaining to the event there...here's the link: http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2769

hope to see you all there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc