Official 2010 Viper colors, stripes, and interiors

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With ordering opening up tomorrow (Monday) I finally got the go ahead to realease all the official colors and such (not including the special editions info since we won't be able to order them for another week. Here they are
12 colors
Toxic orange pearl coat
Viper red clear coat
Viper bright orange pearl coat
Viper race yellow clear coat
Snakeskin Green Pearl Coat (sorry aspirations)
Anaconda Green pearl coat
Viper Bright Blue pearl coat
Viper GTS Blue pearl coat
Graphite Metallic clear coat
Bright Silver Metallic clear coat
Viper Black clear coat
Viper White clear coat

6 Stripes
Stone White
Viper Black
Viper Bright Silver Metallic
Graphite Metallic
Viper Bright Blue
Viper Red

5 Interiors
Black
Black and Red Two tone
Black and Blue Two tone
Black and Medium Slate Two tone
Black and Tan with Premium Napa Leather
Plus wheel, bezel, and ACR stripe choices (that is all the note says)
Only 370 US orders

now that you know the choices pm me or call me with your selections or post it here or on my other thread asking what you would order. Ordering opens up in just hours. GOOD TIMES.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jared,
Only 370 US orders....Is that just coupes and verts or does that number include ACRs too.? Kevin..........SSG what can you do ,it is one of the best colors on a Viper...I would have liked to get the factory drivers stripe though...:rolleyes:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Numbers are total numbers , all models and the " Special Editions " will be available to Dealers on a 2 to 1 basis .....they will have to order 2 regular Vipers to get one of the special models. It is obvious that no one ( Dealers ) will get alot of any of the special cars, as they are going to be built in such small numbers. Large allocation will help, of course, but this is going to be a good year for the Snake as an extremely short run model ----- just think of 2002 with 360 final editions total.:omg:

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler,Dodge, Jeep, Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not be intimidated by the larger dealers(like woodhouse) telling you who can order the special editions... back when i was ordering my 08 they informed me that a small town dealer would not be able to order one...turned out to be false

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pricing will likely be quite similar to what they are today, I would imagine, but like in the past, the prices will probably be out after the cars are sold out ---- which many anticipate will happen with only 370 available.

I anticipate pricing in January or February, but the orders will be over by then --- but heh, this is just a guess from years past .

Reaction score
Pricing will likely be quite similar to what they are today, I would imagine, but like in the past, the prices will probably be out after the cars are sold out ---- which many anticipate will happen with only 370 available.

I anticipate pricing in January or February, but the orders will be over by then --- but heh, this is just a guess from years past .

Thanks Bill.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for stating only 370 orders as I was challenged about my stating the same thing 2-3 weeks ago on here. It was posted that 500 units would be built. I hope they get their parts back order situation resolved before production.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for stating only 370 orders as I was challenged about my stating the same thing 2-3 weeks ago on here. It was posted that 500 units would be built. I hope they get their parts back order situation resolved before production.

There will probably be 100 of the Toxic orange VOI cars, plus 10 Voodoos, 33 Lagunas- that puts us at 513:D