newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
A Message from:

Terry Bosserman,
President
Ohio Viper Club

The Ohio Viper Club has a change with the position of the President in that I, Terry Bosserman, have now become the new nominated President of the Ohio Club.
Many of you know me from being a past President in 2004.

The direction of the club and the events are not going to change with the great membership we have now.

I do want to thank Randall Arnold for his past time as President as he has devoted lots of time toward this club and it's members.

Luckily he will still be involved with the Ohio Club while performing his tasks as National Vice President which the Ohio Club will support him in that job function.

Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or any matters you would like to discuss about the Ohio Club. [email protected]

I look forward to seeing all of you at one of the great events that we have set for this year for you and your Vipers.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome back, Mr President!

And for any of you that have attended any Ohio Viper event, or even a VOI; you likely know Terry already. He is the very tall guy and normally the first to say hello to you. Also the one normally heckling the innocent about something. :D :rolaugh:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Message from:

Terry Bosserman,
President
Ohio Viper Club

The Ohio Viper Club has a change with the position of the President in that I, Terry Bosserman, have now become the new nominated President of the Ohio Club.
Many of you know me from being a past President in 2004.

The direction of the club and the events are not going to change with the great membership we have now.

I do want to thank Randall Arnold for his past time as President as he has devoted lots of time toward this club and it's members.

Luckily he will still be involved with the Ohio Club while performing his tasks as National Vice President which the Ohio Club will support him in that job function.

Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or any matters you would like to discuss about the Ohio Club. [email protected]

I look forward to seeing all of you at one of the great events that we have set for this year for you and your Vipers.

We welcome back Terry and look forward to a great year. Lots of fun filled events planned for 2013!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better question is Mike, are you going to the nats?

I heard a new rule was put forth in the OH chapter. Current OH pres races people from AL at the Nats....:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave