PAGING: BLACK RT/10 in SCHAUMBURG, IL

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night (July 26 @ about 10 PM) on my way home from Life Time fitness I saw a Black RT/10 peel out and take off down Meachem Rd in Schaumburg. Man did the car look tight! I would have bought a Black RT/10 if they made that color this year.

Any idea who this was? A VCA member?

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was either me, Norm, or Scott (TOOFST). It was probably Scott since Norm and I left a little bit earlier. We're in the big lot South of Uno's most Thursday nights starting about 7:30pm.

BY ALL MEANS, COME OUT NEXT THURSDAY!!!

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can tell Scott's Viper by the very cool chrome snake on his gas cap cover. His has also been lowered. All this is, of course, difficult to see when at speed!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were still waiting for ya bob,all 426rwhp.Welcome yyyellowsnake to the family.Somebody set him up with markus and the e-mail site.I need a viper club nursery.Right on meechum rd.on the goose"giving a wisconsin kid the B-day present of his life!Scott

Marcus Frost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the one Scott is referring to. I "organize" the Thursday night event in Schaumburg. If you would like details on it, please email me privately. Last time we had about 40 cars total, including 6 Vipers.

AG NSX,

I went to your webpage and saw that you had pictures of Allan's NSX and M3. I actually almost bought that M3 off Allan many moons ago. I still am in touch with him from time to time. Drop me an email. You two should come out with us.

-m

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea and if anybody that is coming in early for the Regional Rendezvous wants to stop by, email me and we'll get you hooked up.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcus and I traded blasts last week.I have ultimate respect for a turbo car now.The "lag" is great for the street limiting tire spin thru 1st.Then hold on baby.Uno's is a good well lit action spot,away from the punks at streets of woodfield begging for burnouts.Ps.while some of the crowd watched the viper/supra race,norm and I ran to starbucks,a couple girls 20 +- parked next to us bought coffee and showed us some piercings.
tongue.gif

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAVE to hook up with you guys this Thursday. I've been busy attending all of the car shows with the Viper/Vette. The GTS is out Tuesday back Wednesday and then gone for the weekend. Hopefully I can squeeze it in....babysitting and all.....

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,

I'll be at the regional in Joliet this weekend. I'm sure I can improve on my 12.46 even with my old tires.
smile.gif

For some real laughs, just wait until you see me try to autocross... Oh well I least I was looking foolish in my Viper and not the 5HP Briggs and Stratton.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveb:

I HAVE to hook up with you guys this Thursday

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've heard THAT before...

OP
OP
Y

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be in attendance on Thursday August 2, 2001 @ Uno's in Schaumburg.

Toofst:
Unfortunately I committed to early to Wednesday's event at Fudruckers. I cannot go. I forgot that I have two tickets to see John Leguizamo at the Schubert Theater in Chicago. But I will be able to check out your car on Thursday for sure at Uno's.

It will be good to meet all you crazy cats on Thursday, until then,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine