Photoshop request

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone Photoshop a Gen 3 Viper painted White with Red stripes?
I love my VOI9 White with Blue stripes, but if I was unable to get it my next choice would have been Red with White stripes VCA Edition.
Dodge has never offered a White with Red stripe. I think it would look really cool! Especially if you could get it with a two tone red and black interior.
Maybe Dodge should think of making it an option for 09'.

redlineviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Def no photo shop but but a quick paint touch up till someone does it right:lmao:

IMG_2834red.JPG

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a similar request on the Gen2 site. However, the colour was pearl white with black stripes. Once we put on black wheels......wow.....look at the last picture for yourself.

Could be a nice option instead of Red. We all thought this car looked killer....problem....it doesn't exist....only in photoshop......at least for now!

Here you go:

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/617401-looking-photoshop-master.html

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some color combo's. Of course I didn't take the time to just change the stripes, but at least you get an idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jason

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT looks amazing with the candy apple red stripe and green calipers... NICE JOB!!!!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT looks amazing with the candy apple red stripe and green calipers... NICE JOB!!!!

Heh, the calipers changed when I modified the hue, but like I said, it's just to get an idea of the stripe combo. I don't want anyone thinking it is the new VCA Christmas edition :rolaugh:

Jason

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job Malu59RT and Redline!! :2tu: I'd buy one if it were offered! :headbang: :2tu:
Different color caliper options would be nice too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte